Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heart, Mind, Dignity, Pride

I'm suppose to be moving on with my life, and all I'm doing is dwelling on the past. it has gotten to the point where venting over this situation has become comfortable, i know that seems bizarre. my heart is swollen, mind exhausted, dignity shattered, and pride not strong enough. my body beats with heat and frustration. if only that one understood how disgustingly sad i am. even if you don't care about someone, the pain you put them through should guilt you enough. my tears are tired and i haven't cried for you in awhile. i want to kill your pride, i want to push your face into reality so you can see what kind of person you truly are. i hate your phonyness, i hate your evil smile, i hate your arrogance, i hate your misery, but most of all I FUCKING HATE YOU!

written in july 2008

No comments: